For over 10 years I have been writing a variety of documentation, training materials, user guides, and tutorials for the technical audience to simple layman's terms for the average user.
Whether you need a standard technical document with images to user guides with animated .gif or video, I can produce the best and appropriate documentation your audience.
On this page, you will see a few writing samples from various projects.
- How To Create Your Own Instagram Or Pinterest Collage Using PicMonkey
- How To Create A Gradient In PicMonkey
- How To Create A Ray Of Light Effect In PicMonkey
Check back soon for samples. Many of the user manuals I created contained proprietary information that cannot be available to the public.
Other Writing Samples
Do I have other writing samples? Sure do. I run an art/culture/education/entertainment blog called Socks On An Octopus that I have been running since 2012. Here are a few samples:
- Infographic: Your Brain On Beer Vs Coffee For Creativity
- In The Short Film 'Croissant Man,' A Depressed Pastry Questions His Life. This initial post led to covering the webisode series weekly and an opportunity to interview the film's creator: Interview With 'Croissant Man' Creator, Tulica Singh
- 10 Brutal Facts About The Spartans
- Infographic: How Similar Is Heroin to Prescription Opioids?
Want to Work Together?
If you're interested in working together on a writing project, feel free to contact me with your inquiry and rates.